Canadian weather varies greatly from region to region and season to season. From rainforest to desert and everything in between, Canada has it.
- Vancouver has an average high of 77℉ (25℃) with 8 beaches within the city where you can enjoy the sun.
- Enjoy a cold drink on a restaurant or cafe patio in Montreal in style with average highs of 79℉ (26℃).
- Dive into Lake Ontario at Toronto as average highs of 79℉ (26℃) make for perfect sunbathing and swimming weather.
- For more weather info, check out the Environment Canada website.
- Grab your snowboard as Whistler Blackcomb near Vancouver gets 38.5 feet of snow on average each year at the summit.
- Lace them up and join 19,000 daily visitors in skating along 4.8 miles of frozen urban river on the Rideau Canal in Ottawa.
- Quebec City is cold in January and February, but it’s perfect for snow sculptures, snow baths, night parades and parties of the world-renowned Winter Carnival.